Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Intro: Prestory: Part 1



Welcome to My Music Blog "My Endless Search"
(Symphonic Metal and the Internet Saved My Life)

  I am writing this blog because I found that the main thing I was using social media for was posting videos of music I began discovering. But that format - has begun to wane on me and I feel a blog would best serve as a chronicle that could integrate into whatever social media is being used.

  I will regularly post links to INCREDIBLE songs and AWESOME bands along with descriptions and learned info. I currently have a count of 71 very Outstanding songs. So there is a lot to go through and I am still discovering more and more.

 The Basic idea here is that the Internet and a music style called Symphonic Metal - Saved my life. What I mean is that after years of being a music lover, I was becoming quite jaded with the music business in general, the lackluster and lame music scene, the monopolization of corporate ticket sellers, the overall lack of musical integrity and violation of my own intelligence from Radio, MTV, and the general public at large.

But luckily thanks to the internet (what I had begun to blame this entire melt down on) I had discovered genres and sounds that were awe-inspiring to me. From being blase' and biased towards anything new, to being once again open minded, my soul freed, my creativity enlightened once more. Thanks to music, a Third time.

 So Welcome aboard and I hope you discover along with me some amazing music and artists you may never have listened to or even heard of. Your comments are welcome. I hope our search together, is Endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment